These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agreed to the terms and conditions set as below.
All rates are quoted in USD and IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) subject to change without prior notice.
RESERVATIONS AND CONFIRMATION
All reservation for services should be made by letter, email or facsimile through Goodland Bali Tour office. Reservations should be made prior to departure. All replies and official confirmation will be made by facsimile / e-mail within 24 hours.
PAYMENT AND VOUCHER
Payment is safely processed from your credit card or bank account.
A deposit of 50% must be made by cash, telegraphic transfer or credit card and received within four (4) days after confirmation and relevant invoice together with the payment instructions have been given. Failure to comply this may result in cancellation of all reservation without prior notice.
Final payment is required twenty-one (21) days prior to services date or arrival date for LOW SEASON, thirty (30) days for HIGH SEASON and forty-five (45) days for PEAK SEASON. Full payment is required to secure your booking. If the balance payment is not received by due date, Goodland Bali Tour reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
In case of booking made less than fourteen (14) days or LAST MINUTE, full payment is required IMMEDIATELY at the time of booking or at the latest within four (4) working days after confirmation received (subject to booking conditions).
Payment can be made by either TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD and must be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).
1. Telegraphic Transfer
International telegraphic transfer to our bank account normally takes about three
(3) working days. All charges incurred for such bank transfer transactions will be borne by the clients. Make sure that the receipt has bank’s authorization print out. We have to receive the payment in full into our account. In case arriving payment is slightly less than required in the invoice because of the transfer fee, bank’s charge, currency loss, etc. you are required to pay the remainder either along with your final payment (if you are paying deposit) or in cash upon arrival.
2. Credit Card
Payment by credit card will be subject to 3.5% of credit card processing surcharge and will be charge in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). Refer to Indonesian banking regulation requires all credit card transaction has to be made in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah). Therefore if you choose to pay by credit card, the invoice will be pre- converted into IDR based on Goodland Bali Tour prevailing exchange rate. A link will be send, which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details. It will be processed by IPAYMU (license under PT. INTI PRIMA MANDIRI UTAMA) as the online payment gateway and it will show in your billing statement.
Credit Card Authorization is required whether the Clients appointed other party (card holder) whom responsible for the booking payment.
As soon as we receive the payment, we will issue a VOUCHER within 24 hour, it can be subject to further (final) payment.
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW, AMENDMENT POLICY
Notice of cancellation must be received in writing. Cancellation charges are levied for NO SHOW clients and charge of reservation or cancellation of booking without prior notice to Goodland Bali Tour.
Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE, subject only to availability, bookings can be moved out to anywhere within six (6) months of the original booking dates and only one (1) change of dates is allowed.
- All Seasons: Cancellation made thirty-one (31) days or more prior to arrival/service date in LOW SEASON and sixty-one (61) days or more prior to arrival/service date in HIGH/PEAK SEASON, forfeit 25% of the total booking value.
- All Seasons: Cancellation made less than thirty (30) days or less before arrival/service date in LOW SEASON and sixty (60) days or less before arrival/service date in HIGH/PEAK SEASON, forfeits 100% of the total booking value (no refund).
- In case of NO SHOW as well as EARLY DEPARTURE, forfeits 100% of the total booking value (no refund).
- Any amendment (name, date, etc) will be subject to availability and case conditions. Amendment fee applied and to be advised later. If the new period falls in different season, where higher price applicable, you will have to pay the additional cost. If the new period falls in different season, where lower price applicable, no refund will be paid. If the new period is longer than the original period, you will have to pay the initial cost. If the new period is shorter than the original period, no refund will be paid. The new period after amendment will only be confirmed once all payments are completed.
PRICE AND CHANGES OF SERVICES
Based on conditions beyond the control of Goodland Bali Tour, price and conditions may be changed by the suppliers, which will entitle Goodland Bali Tour to an adjustment. For instance exchange fluctuations, fuel surcharges, insurance surcharges and airport taxes, etc.
Changes of price and conditions are part of the general conditions of the suppliers. Should the Goodland Bali Tour be informed of such changes then the clients will be informed immediately of such changes.
PASSPORT, VISA, CUSTOM AND HEALTH REGULATIONS
All clients are responsible to ensure that he/she is holding valid travel documents in order that the trip can proceed without fail. This includes visas for all destinations and health requirements.
ACT OF GOD, FORCE MAJEUR AND LIABILITY
Goodland Bali Tour acts only in the capacity as an Agent makes the necessary efforts to ensure that the information provided on this website are correct. Goodland Bali Tour doesn’t guarantee that this information is without error. The information provided here is subject to frequent changes and updates.
Goodland Bali Tour will not be held responsible for any loss, damages, injuries including death, delays, irregularities, etc, which are beyond our control. Goodland Bali Tour will not be liable for this contract in case of the following of the following. This includes demonstrations, war inner unrest, and airlines hijackings, act of terrorism, fire, flooding, loss of power, accident, storm, or other actions taken to interrupt the services of Goodland Bali Tour.
Goodland Bali Tour reserve the rights to change the arrangement with or without notice if found in the best interest of all parties concerned.
Since travel insurance is not automatically included in the packages, we strongly recommend you to include such insurance when booking a package.