The small village of Tulamben, famous both for its black volcanic sand and the 120m USAT Liberty Shipwreck, is quite rightly Bali’s most popular diving location. The 120m USAT Liberty Shipwreck lays 20m offshore and offers extraordinary density of marine life. The Coral garden, which runs eastwards from the Shipwreck, provides wonderful shallow dives.
Day Trip: Tulamben Bay Liberty Shipwreck
07.00 Meet at Hotel Lobby
Transfer to Tulamben (2hours 30mins)
2 Introductory Dives at Tulamben Bay Liberty Shipwreck
Transfer back to Hotel
- Return Hotel transfers
- BOAT entry dives as stated
- Lunch and unlimited bottled water
- English Speaking Instructor with a max ratio 1:2
- All equipment
- MSIG Diver Medical Insurance
- Free use of beach towels
EXCLUDE: Breakfast and dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min 2 persons for booking
- No certification required
- Need to be able to swim
- Valid for immediately to March 2015 booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Fill out the form below for DOMESTIC/KITAS (IDR) rates!