Allow everyone to enjoy the marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!
Bali International Rafting – Conquer Bali’s longest and most scenic river-rafting route, 16 km of exciting grade 3 & 4 rafting. Your 2.5-hour adventure finishes at Tangkup Village, with facilities for showering and changing out of wet clothes.
Bali International Rafting at Telaga Waja River
Adult: US $50
Child: US $40 (9-11 y.o)
- Bali International Rafting rates include: Return transfer, mineral water, 16km rafting, buffet lunch, use of standard facilities (shower room & towel), insurance
- Rates include SHARE RETURN TRANSFER at each area : Denpasar, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud (exclude North Ubud area)
- Extra charged applied for additional services such as under water photo, DVD/VCD format, transport & lunch only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min 2 persons for booking
- Recommended equipment/items to bring:
Swimsuit for Seawalker, Rafting outfit (T-shirts, short pants, river sandals), A change of Clothes after activities, Sunscreen, Money for your drink in the restaurant and Seawalker and Rafting picture if needed.
If you want to use underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used at a depth of at least 8 meters.
- Valid for immediately to March 2016 booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Fill out the form below for DOMESTIC/KITAS (IDR) rates!